Minglewood Blues, High Time-> Lost Sailor-> Saint Of Circumstance, He's Gone*-> Caution (Do Not Stop on Tracks) Jam-> Spanish Jam-> Drums-> The Other One-> Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad-> Wharf Rat-> Good Lovin', E: Don't Ease Me In
*For Bobby Sands. Show originally scheduled for 5/7/81. This date is featured on Dick's Picks 13.
Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
- Thanks to Frank Streeter for the master recording
- Thanks to Charlie Miller for the transfer
- Thanks to the folks responsible for the shnid82368 sennheiser 421 source which supplies the first 0:15 of "New Minglewood Blues", from 15:50 thru 16:13 of "He's Gone", from 0:34 thru 7:06 of "Drums", as well as the "Don't Ease Me In" encore
- Transitions smoothed
- "He's Gone" dedicated to Bobby Sands
- "He's Gone" clocks in at 27:05
- noodling into "The Other One" included in "The Other One"